Thursday, April 16, 2009

April Adornment Rings

I've been married for 5 years now, and a ring to me (I thought) was just a status to proudly show everyone else that I AM MARRIED. How dumb is that thought? I now realise my silliness. Rings are worn... because they're fun! Here are a few of the one-off rings I've made this part of the month. Each of them are embedded securely on a gold coloured adjustable ring base.



Victorian lady golden ring
AU$10


Blue jem filigree ring
AU$ 10 SOLD


CUTE gold ribbon ring
AU$10 SOLD


Gold tinted, pearl adorment ring
AU$10 SOLD


Black brass lozenge ring
AU$10 SOLD

3 comments:

  1. Can I ask what size the gold bow ring is?
    Email me at diamondsinchampagne@gmail.com

    Interested in the headband with the buttons in the post above as well.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi diamondsinchampagne,

    All the rings are set on a gold adjustable ring base, so they can vary in terms of their size. One size fits most...??

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm glad you like that headband.. Its my favourite one too... so far...

    ReplyDelete